Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mod Podge Rocks....Well it Does!!



Today we'd like you to meet Amy Anderson!

Starter, creator and brilliant mind behind Mod Podge Rocks Blog!

Here's a bit about this super-fun gal who definitely ROCKS!





I am a 34-year-old transplant from Seattle living in Atlanta, Georgia. I was born from creative genes, so I'm carrying on the tradition. I have been knitting for 18 years, sewing for longer and decoupaging for just a few.


I do all of these things on a daily basis, or at least as much as I can. In addition to Mod Podge, I love the color blue, dogs, reading, cold weather, funny movies, road rallies, yogurt, garden gnomes, sock monkeys, running, tattoos, being outdoors, buttons, snuggling and apparently blogging. 


Who knew I would love it this much? 


Be sure to visit Mod Podge Rocks and enter to win a Picture Keeper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment